This Tuesday, we’re joining the global day of generosity, #GivingTuesday. For us, this is a day when you can make a big impact on the CMG Foundation and the important charities it supports. With your help, we’ll raise funds for the following charities:
- Gary Sinise Foundation
- Cancer Support Community Bay Area
- MBA Opens Doors Foundation
Many of us have so much to be thankful for as we head into the holiday season. If you are one of the fortunate ones, please consider a donation to The CMG Foundation to show your support. 100% of the donations made between now and next Tuesday will be disbursed to the charities above.
As we head into the holidays and throughout the winter season, this is the time to help those in need. How can you be a part of this event? Here are a few simple ideas:
- Make your donation to the CMG Foundation, whether big or small
- Take photos demonstrating why you love our organization and post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram on Tuesday, November 28. More details on how to capture the moment to come!
- Give back to the community with your precious time and/or consider making a
donation to your favorite charity.
- Do something kind for another person…just because you can!
To make your donation, click on the link below or send a check payable to The CMG Foundation and mail to Brandon Gabriel in Human Resource at the San Ramon office.
Make Your Donation
In closing, the primary goal of #GivingTuesday is to raise self-awareness within the organization, by asking you to consider donating your time and/or money to charitable causes that have meaning for you. And, with your support, we can make a difference this #GivingTuesday.